I can't learn any programming language. Whenever I try I fail.
I can't learn any programming language. Whenever I try I fail. Tutorials on the web are so difficult for a beginner like me. What can I do?
Stop trying to learn programming languages.
Stop trying to be a programmer, and start trying to solve problems. To quickly and efficiently learn computer programming, find a simple problem you want to solve and learn just enough of a programming language to build each part of your system.
Easy, works every time and you learn soooo much more that you ever would just reading and writing hello world programs.
Programming is easy - like using a power tool. You cannot learn how to use a power tool by reading a book about it. You have to actually use it to be skillful at it.
Oh, and also stop whining.
- Which programming languages do you think will be worth learning in 2021?
- Did anybody learn a programming language at the age of 50?
- How much of the "Programming Elixir" book must I go through before I can start learning Phoenix?
- What's your main goal for learning programming?
- Why are video tutorials useless for learning programming?
- Is Elixir (programming language) dying?
- What programming language from ten years ago has fallen completely out of favor?
- What profession is better with learning a little programming?