Is it a problem? Or is it just change?
Everything happening in the world now are really, not problems. They're just changes. At least that's the way how I look at it.
- The way how we are going to spend money is changing.
- The way how we date is changing.
- The way how (and even if) we get married has changed.
- The way how we educate ourselves is also changing.
- What kind of business to start has already changed.
- How to market has changed.
- How to sell is changing.
So the question is this, will you stick around and keep thinking of everything happening now as a problem?
Or will you think of it as fundamental change, and thus an opportunity?
- Why things will never change
- Protesting never works
- Your beliefs are not important
- What will you say to someone that has been learning how to code for 5 years but yet still struggling with it?
- What's your main goal for learning programming?
- What coding skills are in demand?
- As a self-taught developer, should I go to college?
- What does it mean to be a successful coder?