What are some programming skills that can provide financial freedom?
What are some programming languages and skills that can provide financial freedom and security I should pick up if I'm looking to change career at the age of 37?
It’s not so much a specific programming language, but the actual skill of conceiving and making something that’s gonna put you ahead.
Pick one of the more common languages like Python, Ruby or Elixir (or on the Microsoft Windows site - I’d say Visual C).
Then make something good with it. A small but real project that solves one of your own pain points. This way you will actually give a damn about enough to continue for the long haul.
What you want to do is learn the skill of making something from scratch until its ready to be used by an audience.
- Great programming skills as a child
- Which programming languages do you think will be worth learning in 2021?
- Improving programming skills in 30 days?
- Is programming something you want to do for the rest of your life?
- Did anybody learn a programming language at the age of 50?
- Is it right to start my programming career with Python than C++?
- I can't learn any programming language. Whenever I try I fail.
- How do I turn my passion for programming into a career?